Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:46:59 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
I don't think we can even begin to   understand the situation in Texas (TX) from the outside looking in.  What I've seen on TV convinces me that these people (male & female) are so thoroughly brainwashed that we think and/or believe doesn't even register in their minds.  They are isolated and insulated from the world, which depending on your point of view, is a good or bad thing :-(  You or I may perceive their beliefs as twisted or abnormal, but what must they think of us?  (Think Las Vegas or Hollywood here :-)  

However old, or however they got pregnant, they are mothers who love their babies and want what is best for their babies.  We all know that breastfeeding and non separation is the ideal, what we wish for any mom to be able to have, we also know that life/circumstances intervene, and the ideal isn't what most of us get.  

My prayers go out to these parents and children as their lives are disrupted beyond anything any of us can  imagine.  Pat in SNJ

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2