Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:50:10 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (23 lines)
I'm a mother, peer counsellor and aspiring IBCLC. I have a website dedicated to breastfeeding with a cleft lip and palate, from my own direct experience as a cleft parent, from years of listening and reading other parents and their experiences, and from my own research. www.cleftlipandpalatebreastfeeding.com

I have spent the summer updating the content and linking the site to social media, to make it more user friendly and, above all, SEO friendly and findable. There is nothing more heartbreaking than meeting a parent who says 'I wish I knew earlier....' so please like my FB page (follow the media buttons on site) or follow on your favourite social media to help parents find the info they need. I have made the site as upbeat as possible - I know what it is like to be pregnant, receive a scary diagnosis and spend months wondering 'what will my baby look like?'. 

I look forward to your feedback and comments.

My latest post is 'One cleft is not like another' (in how it impacts breastfeeding) - obvious I know but still hard to get the message across in some circles http://cleftlipandpalatebreastfeeding.com/2013/08/one-cleft-is-not-like-another/ It has loads of links and, as one IBCLC friend commented, is very 'bookmarkable'.

Alice Farrow
www.cleftlipandpalatebreastfeeding.com
Rome, Italy

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2