Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:33:23 EDT
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (12 lines)
As far as the smoky pumps go I would take a bit of rubbing alchohal or wipe down with white vinegar overnight. It is amazing what shape some of the pumps come back in. My favorite was a milk coated pump that had sat in a shed for 6 months or so. Here in Florida, now there was stuff crawling out of that one for months.
There is also a product OZIUM our pump rep gave us. As far as the lost pumps, maybe this isn't applicable  overseas but if renting do you have a loss damage waiver? for our lost hospital pumps, I make a cheery good morning call daily to the offender, sometimes a dinner time reminder. If they have caller ID ect,they start screening but they soon tire of jumping up to screen my cheery calls day after day and bring the pump in. Showing up for a in the neighborhood visit has worked as well, I always tell of the other mothers in desperate need of that particular pump. Also give them the incentive of waiving some overdue fees. They aren't gonna pay anyway, you just want your pump.
Maria Winschel ICBLC
Naples, Fl
who makes a sport out of pump retrieval

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2