Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:06:04 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (23 lines)
I am looking for an LC who has experience with twins in the Chicago area. I have a client whose sister is moving to Roscoe Village and is expecting twins. She is moving in a couple weeks and will be 31 wks pregnant at that time.  She would like to make contact with and meet an LC prior to the birth. She is willing to travel if needed.  Please email me directly if you are interested. 

Thx!!
Nina

Nina Isaac, MS, CCC-SLP, IBCLC
(520) 975-9495
[log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Notice:  This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or it's contents is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2