Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:20:41 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
I am a retired LLL leader and a LC in training.  I have been working with a mom who had a deep breast yeast infection when her baby was 2 months.  She was treated with Diflucan and that problem resolved.  Four months later and she is still experiencing joint pain.  Her ANA test is slightly elevated. The Dr. has  mentioned Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Arthritis, etc.  We have heard 
that an unresolved yeast infection might cause symptoms of these diseases. Has any one read any research on this?  Could a B/F mom have an elevated ANA just as a result of lactating?  Any help would be appreciated.  Contact me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!  
Judith  Markham  CA

I am a retired LLL leader and a LC in training.  I have been working with a mom who had a deep breast yeast infection when her baby was 2 months.  She was treated with Diflucan and that problem resolved.  Four months later and she is still experiencing joint pain.  Her ANA test is slightly elevated. The Dr. has  mentioned Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Arthritis, etc.  We have heard 
that an unresolved yeast infection might cause symptoms of these diseases. Has any one read any research on this?  Could a B/F mom have an elevated ANA just as a result of lactating?  Any help would be appreciated.  Contact me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!  
Judith  Markham  CA

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2