Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:24:16 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
Fortunately, I don't see many FTT.  Had one recently and we judged her volume based on amt of formula used in SNS.  It gradually improved before I had a heart attack.  Mom was resistant to supplementing and I just kept saying you have to feed the baby over and over.  The SNS was our compromise.  Never did figure out what was drastically wrong, other than unrepaired TT until late, when I first sent  her.  Dr totally unconcerned!!!  Birth weight at 2 mo !!! Really scared me a lot.  Got Kay Hoover to sit in too.  She finally started solids early (like she did with her son. I think there was some PCOS going on, very overweight, but blood tests were OK.... She had plenty of milk with 1st child.  Lost 70 lbs between babies and gained it all back and then some.  Real puzzler.  Thankfully the baby is a happy, bright little thing, doing a her developmental things on target - always  has.   Mom sort of talks out of both sides of her mouth... Very interesting case.  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2