Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:11:37 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (25 lines)
Have you seen  their "testimonials?"  These poor, confused moms.

8 months old that didn't want  to take a bottle, until this "miracle bottle came.  
Baby "was frustrated with it at first, but widening the whole a bit seemed to help..."
A one year old who first began supplementation last month, now even asks for it!
Mom wants to sleep through the night, and wants dad to "experience the bonding that a mother and baby gets during feeding times, and for that to happen, the baby needs to take the bottle."
Baby "usually doesn't like bottles, she prefers breastfeeding (and she does not take bottles from me at all) but latched on great to your bottle. It was unbelievable! I am just happy that she takes your bottle from me!"
Baby "downed 3 oz. of milk in less than 3 min. It was like a miracle. I finally feel like I might get a little freedom back."
"Mom said that she first gave it to him with *water* in it, and he started sucking on it right away and seemed to like it."

I know that this is nothing new to us.  But the fact that this is supposed to be their page of inspiring stories makes me a little sad.

Ashley, CLS, Indiana

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2