Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:58:02 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
Well, I think that the best way to handle this issue is to allow us to post our questions, and if we list our email addresses, then we can exchange emails with  the person with the question privately if we have an opinion. 

Personally, I think this is a great forum for those of us in this field. We need the support of our LC sisters--so we can further support our nursing moms and their most special blessings.  I am so happy to be part of  the Lactnet group of 2700 !
How else are we to find out how things work without testing them out and giving/rec. feed back?  I do agree that we shouldn't be trying to sell things on Lactnet, but do feel that we should be able to tell others what we have used and what success/failure rate(s) the products have had.  We should be free to give our opinion (and that is what it is-simply our opinion) and let those that want to take what we have said take it and those that don't agree, leave it behind.  Isn't this all a matter of opinion and trial/error. We learn as we go in this field. What one of us tries and has success with should be shared.  

Ok, I'll get off the soap box now...just had to chime in!  Have a blessed day,Merideth M. Buell, BFPCDSHS [log in to unmask]  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
Mail all commands to [log in to unmask]
To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or [log in to unmask])
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet or ([log in to unmask])
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2