Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:45:01 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (29 lines)
Hi, I'm the one who posted a few months ago (and a couple years ago) about "baby-led latching" and sent my handout to those of you who
requested, although I was so inundated that I'm not sure I finished with all the personal replies to each of you individually, after sending off the
handouts in bundles to several of you at a time. I'm sorry if you sent off a long note to me and I haven't replied yet. I will.

Anyway, I'm going to be at the conference in Sydney, and I would love the opportunity to meet some of you. I'd love to hear other people's
thougths and experiences, either with this or other interesting baby-friendly approaches to a variety of issues-- I'm afraid the presentation I'll be
giving will be pretty brief and not much time for feedback and conversation, plus of course it is one of many simultaneous breakouts, so I'm hoping
we can arrange a time, perhaps one evening if there is no conflict, to get together.

If you are interested in getting together, either for a general "Lactnet lunch" which may have already been organized here and I mised it, or
more specifically to talk about babyled approaches to lactation issues, lets talk.

Posting to Lactnet now may help us organize this, but please cc me at [log in to unmask] also.  I'll be leaving for Sydney Monday afternoon my
time (US Eastern daylight time), arriving in Sydney early am Wednesday the 30th of July. I'll be staying at the Goldsbrough apartments.

Looking forward to meeting some of you! Tina Smillie

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2