Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:49:55 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (27 lines)
Thank you for taking the time to write to this joker, and thanks for publishing his response. 

What on God's Green Earth is this man talking about? For some reason, I cannot quote from the previous post.  He states however, that 'preemies can't be breastfed because of the high bacteria count of the human body." WHAT? 

He also claims his children were breastfed, but his website says he was taking his  4 month old to the park, and 'she threw her bottle out the window'  (Yeah, sure she did.  Call Major League Baseball; we have a prospect). That gave him the idea for this product.

His response is so off-the-wall' it is uselss to respond (esp since I cant' quote it)

The good news is that this is looking for investors.  Most new inventions never get off the ground.

One last point: He signed his name " Dr. Corwin P. Littell PhD" Just to be nit-picky, you do not use an honorific (in this case "Dr.") and then put your credentials after your name PhD).  For example, it is either Dr. Jack Newman, or more properly Jack Newman, M.D.   Actually, one is never supposed to use one's  own honorific.  I don't call my childrens school and say "This is Mrs. Lyons." I say "This is Jamelle Lyons".

Jamelle Lyons, IBCLC

PS His ' Florida Christian University' isn't an accredited school, either.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2