Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:06:43 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (16 lines)
I just wanted to acknowledge all of the very positive responses I have been receiving to Evenflo's decision to become Code compliant. There is more to the story as to where that motivation came from. The credit for starting the ball rolling goes to Nancy Mohrbacher, an employee of Ameda and a lactation consultant. When informed that Ameda was being sold to Evenflo, a non-Code compliant company, Nancy explained the difficulty that any LC would have in working for such a company, essentially informing them that there would be a large loss of employees from Ameda! With a basic explanation of the Code to Evenflo?and?the ramifications of remaining non-Code compliant, Evenflo decided that the right thing to do was to seek complete Code compliance which is where NABA entered the picture. I have seldom had such pleasure in all of the Code work that I have done than when Evenflo agreed to each step that was necessary to accomplish Code compliance. There is still more work to be done to?cause this to happen?and NABA is so pleased to be involved in a positive Code effort for a change!

Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC
Weston, MA

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
Mail all commands to [log in to unmask]
To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or [log in to unmask])
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet or ([log in to unmask])
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2