Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:09:25 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
Hello all.  I am following up on my original post from June regarding Lansinoh sending out product samples to IBCLCs then requesting our feedback.  I had originally called them and also wrote them a semi scathing letter regarding code violation.  They would not say how my (our) information was received, only that is was a matter of public record.  I have been gone from the office a little over two weeks now.  I received an email from a coworker that Mary King from Lansinoh had called for my feedback regarding the trial pump that I was sent!!  She has called TWICE!!  I have figured it out, ILCA is the only place that lists my credentials, home address and office phone.  I just got on ILCA and searched Oregon; under directories, then Find a Lactation Consultant, sure enough, public record.  I have left Mary King a message @ 877-222-0394.  I imagine we should suggest to ILCA that a disclaimer be posted that this information is for families in need, not companies!!  If you remember correctly, the box did not contain a phone number, I had to search for that.  BUT I did have an address.  This pump was sold on eBay as I stated I was going to do, and a donation made to the North West Mother's Milk Bank, NWMMB in Portland.  I look forward to Miss King returning my call!  Has anyone else received such calls following the mass distribution of their product?

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2