Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:00:56 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (24 lines)

I would like to welcome the nursing students into our discussions. I always enjoy reading your posts, and seeing how much research, and thought you give into your posts. The experience will help you assist mothers and babies on the worksite. You will also remember some of the names here on LactNet and always know the importance of researching and providing your patients with informed and accurate education.
I have been counseling mothers for 26 years, first as a La Leche League Leader, then as an IBCLC. I have experience in public health, training and mentoring peer counselors, and working as a PC program coordinator. I also have worked as a hospital based IBCLC, and am currently unemployed but would love to be back in the field.  I have nursed 3 children who have grown up, and now have the joy of watching my daughter become a mom have a baby who is now 3 yrs old who we think may be weaned but it is still within the first month so we aren't sure. And now she is pregnant again. Life is good.

Barbara Whitehead, BS, IBCLC, RLC
eastern NC

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(R)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2