Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:20:11 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
Hello,
My name is Blanche Landis.
I am a doctoral student in nursing at the University of San Diego in San Diego, California. As part of my dissertation, I am doing a community study of moms with asthma, hypertension, or diabetes who are breastfeeding, have breastfed or wanted to breastfeed within the past three years. The study involves filling out a consent form and a survey about their attitudes, beliefs, and feelings about breastfeeding. Both should take about 20 minutes to complete. If moms would like to participate or have any questions they may contact me at the above email or [log in to unmask] or telephone # 619-692-0603. I believe the study will add new knowledge and understanding about moms with chronic health conditions and help us to better support them in breastfeeding.
I am hoping that you will let moms you are in contact with know about my study. I will mail the consent form, the survey, a self addressed envelope, and a gift certificate of $25.00 as a thanks for their participation. I would like to have all of my participants identified by January 10, 2010.
Thanks so much for your help.
Blanche Landis

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2