Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:37:16 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
I'm sorry if this has already been said, I can't seem to keep up with every post, between my job and the little time I have at home, (I'm sure others understand?), although I try!  I could get a lot more patients seen, than I do, if I (we) didn't have all of this charting, heh?  Anyway, with out patient charting, it really becomes cumbersome, but, the silver lining is, that, with the computerized charting,  I can at least copy (and paste) the detailed note from the mom's chart, to the baby's, and this at least, saves quite a bit, of time.   The coding and disposition aspects take even more time (for outpatient charting).  Templates help too, but, am still trying to be able to use them, consistently.  Inpatient, I copy the note from mom to baby, or visa versa, and that charting is much easier, more concise, but I do teach consistently, the same info, so, I chart the same info, consistently, too.  I do a lot of copy and pasting, and changing little details, as I need.  Like a game.  I have to look it at it that way, otherwise, I feel like I am overburdened with work, at times!  ha.  Joann

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2