Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:19:31 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
Hi! I just got a call from a mother who has been struggling with thrush for her and her baby for 2 months now. She says she has tried almost everything and she is at her wits end. She said she was told by a midwife that going to a tanning salon and laying in a tanning bed would help and I am curious to know what you all thing about that. She also said she was planning to pump and dump and give her baby her friends breast milk. This was another suggestion that she got and she would like to know how long she should do this for. I told her I would post to this group to see what kind of advice I could get. If there is anything else that you would like to share that would be great. Thank you!

Shanti Volpe, RN, BSN, IBCLC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or legally-sensitive information that is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of the information contained in this message and its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message or any of its attachments in error, please destroy all originals and copies of the same and notify the sender immediately.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2