Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:12:02 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
I just got this from a friend. Now I am going to have to find a new way to feed my horses and my dogs.
Ann Calandro, RNC, IBCLC

We are pleased to announce that Nestlé has completed the acquisition of Ralston Purina Company and to introduce our new company, the Nestlé Purina PetCare Company.

This acquisition brings together the complementary strengths of Purina, with its leadership position in dry pet foods, and Nestlé with its leading wet pet food brands, such as Friskies©, Alpo©, Fancy Feast© and Mighty Dog©. As part of Nestlé, the world's largest food company, we are in an even better position to lead the world in advancing the lives of pets. Purina has been developing and improving pet products for more than 75 years, and we plan to continue making innovative products that help pets live longer, healthier, happier lives.

Nestlé Purina PetCare Company looks forward to serving you, our valued customers, with great products for your pets. For more information about the acquisition, visit our Web site at www.purina.com, or www.nestle.com.

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2