Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:28:26 +1000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
From a longer article on the legislation in the UK, I love them! (BTW I can see women picketing against the law, wonder how that will be covered). Morgan, I reckon that you and she might get on...I also reckon that perhaps you should submit and opinion piece or two to some newspapers because obviously they're interested right now on this sort of thing (and you do it so well!)
Karleen

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/article4182468.ece
There is a lexicon of Acceptable Public Breasts, and those who have a baby on the end don't make the list. You can have statue breasts (classy tits), native tribeswoman breasts (educational tits) and 18-year-old girls looking down at their Nuts tits with a combination of pride and surprise (tits somehow fundamental to the continuation of the smooth running of this country). But a hurriedly bared wet nipple at a bus station in January being waved, semi-despairingly, at a wailing child just doesn't make it into this pantheon. These breasts - the useful breasts - must be kept hidden.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2