Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:58:08 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
Hello to all, and thank you for so many answers to my question on the baby with hemangioma, some private and here also.  Just to let you know that the mommie talked to her pediatrician who teamed with the treating doctor and they agreed to have the baby´s glucose levels measured after the drops and being breastfed, as you can imagine, all went well and baby and mom continue to happily breastfeed as baby is treated.  PS The doctor knew the baby was being breastfed, but I guess he knows zero about human milk and at least he was open to having the baby tested, the mom of course is one empowered woman!  Also, i consulted about a premature baby who was on parenteral nutrition for 16 days and just to let you know that they are at home now, happily doing lots of skin-to-skin and breastfeeding, and we have one more empowered mother and lucky and happy baby at home.  Thank you all for all!!! Many hugs and blessings, Cathy Urroz 

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2