Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2016 17:04:16 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (22 lines)
Hello everybody thanks for the good wishes from so many of you. I am recovering from pacemaker surgery and I am doing OK. Having some postoperative pain issues but trying to work through that. I miss all the conversations and working with babies ... I haven't been doing that for a year now. My husband and I have retired and we are enjoying our grandchild and our children. We are building a home on the same road ,here in northern Vermont, as two of our  daughters and their husbands and our little grandson ...the third daughter is about to be married and she's applying to medical school. We have a little street called Blueberry Hill, and it's something like Mr. Rogers neighborhood 😀where our little grandson and future grandchildren will be able to run to our house and come in and get a snack and play with Grammy and grandpa ( gandma and Bompy)...I think it's going to take a little while to keep healing so wish me luck... ❤️❤️❤️
Prayers still appreciated in the very rough week. This whole thing started I was supposed to have foot surgery to fix a torn tendon and I ended up with no foot surgery and pacemaker surgery instead. 😝

Kathleen enjoying the spring and the birds in Vermont

Kathleen B.  Bruce RN IBCLC
List mother Lactnet and  inventor c 1995
Vermont .. USA

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2