Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:01:21 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
I watched the Movie Collpase this Weekend about Post Peak Oil Humanity/Planet Earth  with Michael Ruppert, then came to work today and sat through a NICU grand rounds and had to listen to the Snickering "experts" expressing their frustration on why this 36 week post VAVD with a Parietal and Temporal SubGaleal Hemmorrhage "can't just get it together and figure out how to nipple a bottle" and then saw a patient on the floor with severe sore nipples, S/P 48 hours of Pit induced Labor and 4 hours of pushing with a Baby with a  nasty looking head who has severe suckle dysfunction. Then I read on Lactnet about everyone else having the Issues with weight loss at their Hospitals. I think I will need either a  Lobotomy or to shut down or rip out my heart  to continue to live in this wacked out World. That or  lots of organic red wine. 
I did work at a Birth Center for many years and we never had weight loss in those Babes, of course they were unmedicated normal births, and  they were nursing Q Hour.
I think the HUGE rise in food allergies and Gut issues is just the tip of the iceberg and that it may demise half the population, and I think it is directly related to GMO foods. Not such a far extrapolation if you look at the indepedent research on animals concerning GMO's. Some rat populations were made sterile within 2 generations. Scary/Scary world we are living in.  Lisa Mooney MSN CNM IBCLC, Saving $ as we speak to buy a sail boat and sai FAR FAR Away from the things of MAN!  		 	   		  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2