Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 02:22:04 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (33 lines)
I think the screams have been heard - the LACTNET is a very effective tool.
  My feeling is that at this point we should wait and see what the BOD is going to do.

Rachel Myr indicated to us that she had heard from the Presdient of the BOD and that it is going to review the document, etc.  I bet there are going to do it soon, a very warm fire has been lit under them.

This is an amazing group.

Also I think we have NOT heard enough hurrahs about the listserv award that was announced earlier in the month. This is the OSCARs of the listservs and very very big honor for us all and especailly for Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Auerbach and the listmoms.

This award is made to the lists that globally have the most effect for social change. And we were chosen this year out of all of that is out there in the cyberworld.

Not only have we exchanged information and helped each other on line but we have also met in the flesh, all over the world, and become friends, people who we know are on our thought waves.

We have supported each other in difficult times, gone against the stream, given ammunition in the way of knowledge to help further the protection of breastfeeding and along the way helped nurture the next generation of advocates in our world.

Bravo to all of us - yes, you may remove your eyes from the screen, look at your hand and give it a kiss. You are wonderful.

And now lets shower some kisses on Kathleen and the listmoms.

Evi Adams
  Israel

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET email list is powered by LISTSERV (R).
There is only one LISTSERV. To learn more, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2