Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:32:43 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (12 lines)
Niki, I know so sad, the current state of contamination here on Planet Earth. What is even scarier is the Movie Gas Land. I was depressed for a whole month after watching it. Essentially, because of Fracking for Natural Gas, seems 3/4 of the entire deep underground water aquifiers/systems in the United States are irrevocably contaminated with hundreds of toxic chemicals. This gets into humans in more ways than one. Directly, i.e. drinking/showering with the water, indirectly, via live stock that we eat and cows that we drink their milk, if you consume dairy. I think it is almost impossible now unless you live in a bubble, or drink and shower in only triple filtered water, and only eat organic brown rice and vegetables  grown in your own controlled yard,  to not be contaminated. Even Organic is exposed, air, water and wind travel and end up in all soil, Organic and Non Organic farms alike.  Did you hear about the 60 still born dolphins that just washed up along the Gulf Coast, But Of course it cannot be the chemicals from the gulf  oil spill! So frustrating, when will we get it? Lisa Mooney. 		 	   		  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2