Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 03:10:36 +0200
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
Now that the archives are on the INTERNET and we have to search according to topics , perhaps we should make the titles of of our messages as specific as possible.

The Lactation Inst. doesn't have a fax or email. Can contact me provately for Chele or Ellen's fax (that don't always get through because the phones are always busy).

Does anyone have an exact address for Jack Newman at the new hospital? Is he on email?

Glad the great IBCLC debate is finally at rest. I think all of you gave great replies, as a special treat, if someone is at the ILCA conf. I will show you the original  "LC salute" as invented (I think) by Coach Smith.

I think that most people feel that anything that happens in their area, state or country is kind of the way it is everywhere. We hear a lot about other cultures but if one isn't really familiar with them, speak the language or hasn't visited  places you  can't really identify. As much as you think you are empathizing there sometimes seems to be a real lack of communication.

.  Thank you again Our Lady of Logic,Maureen,   for pointing out that certain things do not belong in this forum. I certainly feel that if anyone has a joyful or painful event in their life and wants to share it with us he/she should. I can tell you that everytime I see something on the LACTNET I really give you my good thoughts and really hope for the best. If you haven't been there you can't identify and I think a lot of us have been there.  Also always glad to see when good things happen boobs or no boobs we are in this together and there is a life after breastmilk (no much but it is there they say). BUT - let's leave out governments ,politics , etc. PLEASE.

Am really enjoying the postings from the physicians, dentist Dr. Brian ( wear something colorful I am going to buy the video), Dr. Chen I am so glad you are telling us about life in Taiwan- I really enjoy your letters.

Continuing with weather reports - yesterday it was close to 100 in Tel- Aviv today normal spring into summer.

Thanks for mentioning Mother's Day so often, ours is in the winter. After reading the NET I remembered to call my mother on time for a change!

Best, Evi

ATOM RSS1 RSS2