Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:32:28 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (12 lines)
Hi Julia,  You have mentioned some of mom's treatments, but not her symptoms.  It would be helpful to tell us the dosage of the Diflucan, length of treatment and how the baby was treated, along with baby's symptoms.  Have you considered another diagnosis.  Sincerely, Rachel Wahl RN IBCLC> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:44:47 -0800> From: julie taylor <[log in to unmask]>> Subject: persistent yeast> > I have permission to post.> =A0> I have a first time mom who has had yeast for two months (she is=A0not diab=> etic) She has followed all my instructions to the letter. Diflucan ( extend=> ed course) genitan violet, bleaching her bras when washing in hot water, gr=> apefruit seed extract, acidophilious, echinachea, white vinegar on nipples,=> breast shells.Reducing sugar intake.> =A0> She has boiled or thrown away anything that has come into contact with the => babys mouth and baby has been treated as well.> =A0> The poor woman is exasperated and so am I !> Any suggestions would be most welcome.> Thank you.> Julie Taylor> RN IBCLC=0A=0A=0A 

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2