Subject:
MIME-Version:
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
quoted-printable
Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> TO field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained. RFC822 error: <W> TO field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained. RFC822 error: <W> TO field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained. RFC822 error: <W> TO field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained. To: "\"'Tracy Throckmorton <[log in to unmask]>'\" <'Tracy Throckmorton '" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ann M. Calandro" <[log in to unmask]>, "\"'<[log in to unmask]>'\" <" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (8 lines)
I had a patient in the hospital who had to start supplementing formula due to excessive weight loss, and our hospital protocols do not allow supplementation other than bottles.  Baby is developing a strong bottle-nipple preference (color me surprised).  Is there someone who would be able to help her bring the baby back to breast once her full milk supply is in, and the weight loss starts resolving,  if "confusion" is still a problem when supplementation is no longer necessary?  

I cannot follow her personally basically because the hospital enjoins me from following privately patients that I meet in the hospital.    Also, she lives too far from me to go visiting, just as a friend.

If you are available, or know someone, please let me know so I can pass the number on to her.  I have in the meantime given her the LLL numbers for her area, so that at least she can get some mother-to-mother support while this is going on.

Thanks,  Chanita

ATOM RSS1 RSS2