quoted-printable
Content-Type:
text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Katharine West <[log in to unmask]>
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
Three other teas I swear by, and start taking as soon as I develop any RI sxs,  rotating them q 2.  In the past, URI's always became pneumonias and lingered forever.  Now they never last even three days.

Also seem to have helped several recent adult sufferers of pertussis.

Throat Coat -- very tasty and soothing to the sore throat, leaving a coating much like a cough drop might.  Due to the licorice root, may also provide a mild laxative affect. active ingredient:  slippery elm bark. Other ingredients:  licorice root, wild cherry bark, fennel seed, cinammon bark, orange peel and althea root.  (Drink one - 2 cups Q 2 hours, prn, not to exceed eight cups in 24 hours.)  

Breathe Easy -- an herbal decongenstant.  Active ingredient:  Mah huang (ephedra). Other ingredients:  Peppermint Leaf, Licorice root, Eucalyptus leaf, fennel seed, pleurisy root, calendula flower and ginger root.
              (Drink one - 2 cups every four hours, prn, not to exceed 8 cups in 24 hours).

Gypsy Cold Care -- an herbal nasal and sinus decongestant.  Active ingredient: 5mg menthol per cup (as naturally present in peppermint leaf).  Other ingredients:  Rosehip, cinammon bark, yellow flower, ginger, eider flower, safflower petal, clove stem and hyssop herb. (Drink one - two cups at first sign of distress, then one cup q 3 hours, prn, not to exceed 8 in 24 hours.)

These used to be available only in health food stores, but are now to be found on the shelves of major supermarket chains here.  I do not own stock in any of the brands carrying these items -- but I really appreciate their effectiveness.

Sincerely, Chanita, San Francisco

ATOM RSS1 RSS2