Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:01:16 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
Sheila, Thank you for sharing how you went about making the change to support the Sacred Hour. I have in mind to go through similar steps, with the presentation to our Nurse's Council with Reps from L&D, PP, And NICU on the Council. Would you be so kind as to share with me the actual information/plan you used to present to the different entities: staff, Physicians, Admin, etc? I have gathered so far the AAP Peripartum Recommendations, the Academy of BRF Medicine Protocol #5, AWHONN Core Measure Duration of Uninterrupted Skin to Skin, Maternity Care & The Microbiome: How Birth Practices Dictate Future Health by Penny Simkin, information from Dr. Raylene Phillips (Loma Linda University), and and recommendations concerning ways to prevent Sudden Unexpected Postnatal Collapse from the Journal of Human Lactation (J Hum Lact February 2015 vol. 31 no. 1 47-52 ) but perhaps you have it all together in a written plan?

Thank you for anything you can share with me. Also, do you have a written P/P for this? 

I realize it takes time to gather the information, but if you could possibly I would be grateful. I have not heard from anyone else. 

Thank you again,  

Donna 

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2