Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:35:10 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (12 lines)
I agree that GMO foods are more dangerous than our Govt. wants to admit. Read the studies done in Europe,  the effects on mice/rats are down right scary. But unless you have acces to a   organic Food Co-Op that screens it's products for GMO foods, it is almost impossible to avoid them. In a few years, with cross pollination of crops, probably impossible to avoid them. Talk about Brave New World, we are entering it. Also as Susan commented about Parasite infection, I might add that this year I started working with a Naturopath MD that is also a Veterinarian MD as  I have had unexplained weight loss,  food allergies and iron deficiency for several years. She did  muscle testing, along with other testing and I have a Tapeworm. I am currently being treated for it. As my treatment progresses, some of my food allergies are going away.  Living in a developed Country does not preclude us from Parasite Infection, Especially children who are around other children, who mouth everything in the oral stage of development.  The other thing that needs to be ruled out is oversupply, overactive let down with a pre and post feeding weight check and observing a feeding for choking, sputtering, pulling off the Breast.  A few weeks ago I saw a patient, 3 months old, Mom worried not enough milk, that is why her Baby is pulling off the Breast, in 7 minutes, Baby transferred 5 ounces of milk. Lisa Mooney MSN CNM IBCLC 		 	   		  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2