Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:09:05 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
Marit Olanders alerted us to this story from the ongoing election campaign in Sweden, and I found to my delight that the comments after the story were a huge cut above the average on line 'debate' following any stories about breastfeeding.  Laughed out loud several times.  Also loved what Mona Sahlin said about the statement 
"Social Democrat leader Mona Sahlin rejected the assertion that Ohly's comments should be interpreted as a political manoeuvre to raise the profile of the issue.  "It was no manoeuvre, it was a less clever way of answering a question," Sahlin told TT."

http://www.thelocal.se/28810/20100906/

Usually I steel myself to try to read through comments and give up after the first two or three because it is so depressing to realize how many closed-minded angry people there are out there who spew vitriol at the drop of a hat.  This time I actually enjoyed reading the comments!

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway, *practically* next door neighbor to Marit O, watching the campaign with amused interest

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2