Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:48:24 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
Hi All
I don't usually follow ABC stories this closely, so am not sure if this is a usual course, or if it's been spurred by the big and passionate feedback to the breastfeeding 20/20 story. (Actually, this is tagged to Good Morning America, because different versions of this story were on GMA and on the World Tonight).
If you go to http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/HealthyWoman/GMA010821Bottles_vs_breast.html
you will see that ABC is actively seeking audience input: "Now that you've heard both sides of the issue, Good Morning America would like to know your opinion on the breastfeeding vs. bottle debate. "
 The general cast of their intro to this stiry is still very pro breastfeeding. I think this is really a UNIQUE opportunity to give positive feedback on breastfeeding to a national news outlet. I don't know who reads the input, but they are obviously following up on viewer interedt. This might be a chance to begin to shift the preception of breastfeeding in the eyes of the national media. Please all go to the site and add your rational, evidence based, positive comments on breastfeeding!!!
Anne Merewood
BMC

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(R)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2