Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:20:47 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
Hi!

I have posted a few times a while back and have been "lurking" for a long time...So I guess I should do a short introduction of myself: I am an IBCLC since 1991 with a LLL background. I was lucky enough to be employed for three years in a large pediatric and obstetric center as an LC on the maternity unit and I am now employed (three years in April 2002) by the Public Health Center in a region of Quebec. I am involved in training health professionnals, writing documents, participating in research and work actively in implanting the BFHI in the 9 hospitals of the region. I am also a mother of three: 18, 17 and 13 (all breastfed but not all without problems...). And I can officially say that I have just learned I will be a grand-mother in October (so I will have to put my counseling skills in practice with my own pregnant teen...).

I am actually posting because I am actively looking for information on breastfeeding while using procyclidine ( in Canada: Kemadrin.) The patient is shcizophrenic and stabilized by that medication. I have looked everywhere (Hale, Briggs, AAP, etc) and I have found nothing. Can anyone help?

Dany Gauthier, IBCLC
Brossard, Québec

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2