Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:42:53 +0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
Hi, 
It is great news that the conference will be in Australia in 2003. Maybe a chance to finally make it. I am so envious of you people who can all get together every year, not only to gain knowledge & refresh but also to put faces to all the familiar names. I learn loads from the lactnet - thank you all & am desperately trying to work out whether or not I can afford the ALCA conference this year.  I don't suppose you would like to hold an ILCA conference in Malaysia one year? We are having an international Mother Support Workshop next year which is a start.
I'm a bit behind with reading the posts - WBW tends to be a bit hectic & this week each mother I have seen has come with low milk supply & very sore nipples from bottle feeding in the early days. They come only after about 3-4 weeks when they are desperate & I am feeling very demoralised. Could really have done with a good conference to recharge the batteries. I will dream on & be grateful for Lactnet.
Best wishes,
Christine Choong
SRN SCM IBCLC
ps. I  know we are very lucky to have WABA here & it was good to see both Susan & Sarah at the launch of WBW in Kuala Lumpur !

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2