> Is there anybody on the list who has any knowledge on the Apidictor or
> better still knows where I can get my hands on one.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will arrange to update the list
> on progress when the model is working.

Hi,

I have a circuit diagram and know (although I can't remember a
name at present)  that there is at least one Apidictor hereabouts.

Actually I mailed quite a lot of info including circuit diagrams and
articles to about 8 list members who requested such information
about 3 years ago.  IIRC none even acknowledged receipt.

Regards
Joe