Being new at beekeeping all this talk of fatal or near fatal sting
experiences has got me somewhat concerned. Does anyone know what
percentage of  beekeepers have had a reaction vs those that have not ?
Were these people wearing protective clothing when they got stung ?
Should I consult a Doctor and ask for an Epipen "just in case"? I have
only been working bees a short time and I use a full jump suit and veil
but have only been stung once. I have been stung probably at least once a
year for the last 10 years (usually by wasps or hornets) and have never
had a reaction. Is there any cause for concern ?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]