At 10:38 AM 7/20/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have been told that cardboard containers are available for retailing cut
>comb honey.  These apparently use a plastic bag inside the box.  Can anyone
>tell me where to find these?  I would like to use packaging that is more
>environmentally friendly than straight plastic.  Although the cardboard boxes
>use a plastic bag I expect that the total plastic use is less.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve Diana

Hi All

I have been told that some beekeepers are selling Honey still in the frame.
I don't even remember who told me about it but I understand it has been well
received by consumers.  I would like to know if there is packaging available
for this.  I would like to try marketing some next year.

Frank Humphrey