Apparently my e-mail account has been breached and someone has been
receiving my mail and making obscene replies thereto-- if this has
occurred with any postings on this discussion group please accept my
SINCERE APOLOGIES and forward these messages to [log in to unmask]
or aa001.freenet.victoria.bc.ca so that the hacker may be tracked.  Thank
you.

Please note the "from: " field on any postings that appear to originate
from me.

         '\  /`
          ()()
           \/\                      Conrad Berube
  ____  /`\  \\                     ISLAND CROP MANAGEMENT
 / ; ; /` `\/'\\  _____________     1326 Franklin Terrace
 `    /`   `'  \`-===========/~~\   Victoria, B.C. V8S 1C7
      \         \ -^\ /\____/^^^~>  (604)480-0223; fax: (604)656-8922
                 |/ '\ '\~~~~~~~~   email: [log in to unmask]
                     '\ '\
                       \__\__
                         `` ``

--
I'm a wiener .. Short and stout. Kick me in the balls!
And hear me SHOUT!!!