A Swarm in May is worth a load of hay.
        A Swarm in June is worth a silver spoon.
        A Swarm in July isn't worth a fly.

        I caught seven pound swarm a couple days ago and expect to winter
it.  I am feeding it as I do to all swarms.  Is the meaning of this poem
that a swarm caught late in the season doesn't have time to build up to a
normal size before winter?

        On another note...I will have more honey this year than I can eat
or sell and am planning onselling to a packer.  Trouble is I know of no
wholesaler in the area.  Also what is the current wholesale price and
what do they look for with regards to  quality and standards?