Hello all,

        I live in Grafton, Ohio, which is about 25 miles south-
west of Cleveland.  I am getting very interested in starting a
hive or two, but can't afford the pricve (price) of a new one.
Does anyone know where I might find a used one or two for a
reasonable price?  I really want to pursue this as a hobby and
will appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks a lot!!

                                        Kevin Palm
                                        oberlin.edu