Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses for bee samples.  I've now  got plenty of kits
sent out for samples from untreated colonies.  Apologies to those
volunteers to whom I didn't have time to respond--I got more responses from
some areas than I needed (esp. the state of Virginia).

But I'm lacking volunteers who can take quick samples of 30 bees from 5
different managed, treated colonies. We need samples from regular, treated
hives across the U.S. for comparison of DWV types between treated vs
untreated hives.

Sampling requires only the pulling of a single frame from each hive, and a
few seconds to scoop the bee sample into the vial.

If you can help, please email [log in to unmask] with the word "Kit" in
the subject line.  Please include your mailing address in the following
format (so that I can cut and paste to a mailing label).

Joe Beekeeper
123 Maple St.
City, State zip

Thanks,