> I question the wisdom of using antibiotics to increase production.
> ...This would not prohibit the use of antibiotics to treat specific
diseases.

I question the wisdom of claiming that using antibiotics would increase
production in bees.
Can anyone explain the specifics of how that might happen?

I certainly understand how antibiotics might be used to treat specific
diseases, of course.
It seems obvious that healthy bees would produce more than diseased bees,
but I conclude that the above is speaking of using antibiotics on healthy
bees.