We used survey monkey and it would be difficult to get a valid IQ measure
there.  I really wanted to test out my hunch that there is a tendency for
beekeepers to be introverts.  I would go along with your idea of an IQ
above average among beekeepers... but then, it could be just me being a bit
egocentric!  I do think that beekeepers have a number of atypical
psychological tendencies.  We are an unusual group... and proudly so.

Larry