>There is enough interest in the true parts of Lusby story without spinning it and forgetting important facts and making it into a legend.

Can you be more specific?  All you've referred to is that "virtually down the road" is longer than flying distance (from my website, not the study).  Dee's bees have not had antibiotics applied in 20+ years.  The bee lab in Tucson....2+.

>... I suspect this study fails if the intro reflects the underlying assumptions.  They are demonstrably false.

Again...what underlying assumptions of the "intro" are you referring to?  What are you saying is "demonstrably false?

deknow