>Randy is not mentioned by name, but is in there. Paint the good Doc as a

> saint and the study has been confirmed, by the researcher, as accurate. So
> that is it.

The reported did contact me and discuss at length.  But then went ahead
with the fluff piece nonetheless.

BTW, I've been buried getting two articles (including a review of the Honey
Bee Health Summit) off to press, and am leaving for a speaking engagement
in Mexico later today, so am behind on posts.  I will get back to them as
soon as i can.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA