Trutec Industries

From: Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kent Swayne
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tornado Warnings

We were wondering what other companies do in case of a tornado.  We all
know that if we listen to a news forecast, we can get advisement if the
conditions are right for a tornado to occur.

However, what if a tornado was actually in the close vicinity?  What
type of warning systems do you use to quickly alert your employees to
immediately get to the safe areas?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Kent Swayne

Safety / Facilities Manager

Pentaflex, Inc.

937-325-5551 x 122

A=1

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council