From: Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peggy Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tornado Warnings

Kent,

We have a weather radio and whenever there is a Tornado warning, we evacuate all associates to the designated tornado shelter.  We remain in the shelter area until the warning is cancelled.  Springfield does not have a warning system so we must count on the weather radio.   Better safe than sorry!

Peggy

Trutec Industries