I have been called to our Lima location, and I won’t be available for our meeting this morning. Christine, the tables for the next meeting have been taken care of.

Don Brown

Safety / Quality Manager

Benjamin Steel Company Inc.

777 Benjamin Dr.

Springfield, Ohio 45502-8846

Phone: 937-322-8600 ext. 1206

Phone: 800-299-9191 ext. 1206

Fax: 937-327-0451

Cell: 937-631-2400

www.benjaminsteel.com

PRODUCT. PROCESS. PERFORMANCE.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council