This is from the BWC Website:

Employee assistance
While BWC recommends the highest degree of assistance available for employees, we require employers participating in Level 1 to have a list of local assistance resources for employees and their families. BWC has compiled a list of local community resources for participating employers to use when someone comes forward voluntarily or tests positive. Level 2 of DFWP requires employers to add the pre-establishment of a working relationship with an employee assistance provided to whom an employee with a substance problem could be referred. Level 3 of DFWP requires employers to add health care coverage that includes the option of chemical dependency counseling.

So I am thinking you are asking about Level 2?

We currently Participate at level 1. I put together my own list of resources and have them posted for employees as well as I have other resources I can mention if they request something specific that is not listed. If anyone wants a copy of what I have, it is attached.

I did a quick search of Miami Valley EAPs, There was only one I could find that seems to serve Clark County employers.

South Community EAP +

http://www.southcommunity.com/eap/index.html

I don’t know anything about them personally, but they seem to cover all the bases.

Happy Hunting

Tammy Beckett, PHR

HR/Safety Manager

Triec Electrical Services