Thanks Grant.  Will tape it.  Now I have a question.  I am extracting next
week and have considered putting supers back on the 2 hives to clean up.
Bees are still working Golden Rod and normal Michigan fall flowers.  To
avoid robbing I normally put the supers on a wagon and leave a couple
hundred yards from the bees.  If I put wet supers on both hives will I start
a robbing frenzy?  I know things are tenuous with activities this time of
year.

Coleene