Don,

I will be there with you on the first day of the conference.  I will get
back to you this afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday.  I have to get with
our GM about our Wednesday staff meeting.

Thanks

Tim Rathmell
EHS Manager
Reiter Dairy, LLC
1961 Commerce Circle - Springfield, Ohio 45504
(937) 323-5777 ext. 255
(937) 206-7115 Cell
(937) 328-7565 Fax

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)
contains privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended
only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the
intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately.

             "Don Amburgey"
             <damburgey@kreide
             rcorp.com>                                                 To
                                       "'SCCSC'"
                                       "'Carol Weinbrecht'"
                                       <[log in to unmask]>, "'David
             Please respond to         Arthur'"
             <damburgey@kreide         <[log in to unmask]>, "'Dick
                rcorp.com>             Higgins'"
                                       "'Don Brown'"
                                       <[log in to unmask]>, "'Ed
                                       Baader'" <[log in to unmask]>,
                                       "'Greer Young'" <[log in to unmask]>,
                                       "'Kent Sherry'" <[log in to unmask]>,
                                       "'Kevin Spellman '"
                                       "'Kristina Downing'"
                                       com>, "'Matthew McNelly'"
                                       "'Roger Sigman'"
                                       <[log in to unmask]>, "'Steve
                                       Huels'" <[log in to unmask]>,
                                       "'Tim Rathmell'"
                                                                   Subject
                                       Columbus Safety Expo

I have a very small number of volunteers to work the Safety Councils booth
at the Expo in Columbus at the end of the month. Come on people give me
some
help here. I am going to cover the first day my self, I still need to cover
the second and third day. Show me a little of that home town spirit.

Don Amburgey
Safety & Maint. Manager
Kreider Corporation

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council